SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO SENIOR PARTNER (HEAD OF DACH REGION) & TEAM
€75,000 to €90,000 + *very generous* Benefits and (discretionary) Bonus
Munich (Germany) | (Flex.) Home Office | 09:00 – 17:00 (flex. required)
THE BUSINESS: Our client is an incredibly high performing and successful global Investment firm that is rapidly growing in the DACH region. Given their growth, they are looking for an exceptional Senior Executive Assistant to come onboard and join them during this exciting phase of development. The team is highly talented, very business-driven, and commercially minded.
THE ENVIRONMENT: Over the years, SELECTUS has recruited extensively for this business across different countries, and all EAs we placed – without exception and still to this date – vouch for their culture, positive working environment, and strong support infrastructure for their staff.
THIS POSITION: [ This position has all the right ingredients to become a career-changing opportunity ] We are looking for a very business-minded, dynamic, and motivated Senior Executive Assistant to support the Senior Partner (who also acts as the Head of DACH region) and their team. This role is critical to ensure the smooth running of operations, and it involves extensive diary and travel coordination within Germany and the wider DACH region. You’ll also have international exposure, and the support of a global Business Support team when needed.
- Manage a high volume of emails, meeting requests, and last-minute calendar changes (including different time zones).
- Schedule complex national, and sometimes international, travel arrangements in detail (and prepare thorough itineraries, reservations, visas, etc.).
- Support the Senior Partner prepare for both internal and external meetings (from aiding research, to collating all necessary info, to organising locations, etc.).
- Liaise with external clients, adhering to the company’s commercial goals (as well as culture, values, and the Senior Partner’s strategic vision, to both build and strengthen relationships).
- Ad-hoc support in the development of the business (from liaising with Investor Relations, acting as an extension of the Senior Partner, etc.).
- Other general and ad-hoc responsibilities within the Executive Assistant / Business Support role.
- Fluent GERMAN with a good level of ENGLISH – this is essential.
- Minimum 5 years + of experience as a (Senior) Executive Assistant within the Financial Services (ideally Investment Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital, or Asset Management).
- Excellent communication and performance records, with clear examples of previous value added.
- Absolute discretion, with a strong sense of confidentiality and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong business and commercial mindset.
If you’d like to discuss this position in detail, then please contact the Senior Consultant responsible for this search on the details below.
Joseph Calcao | Senior Managing Consultant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org