SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO LEGAL COUNSEL (BOARD MEMBER)
up to £65,000 + (Disc.) Bonus + (generous) Benefits
Office based position (5 days a week)
Our client, a prestigious and globally recognised leader in the retail industry, is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Senior Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to their Legal Counsel, who is also a Board Member. This role demands exceptional attention to detail, unwavering confidentiality, and a proactive approach in a dynamic corporate environment.
ROLE OVERVIEW: As the Senior Executive Assistant, you will be the linchpin in the day-to-day operations of the Legal Counsel. Your role will involve:
- Complex Diary Management – Efficiently manage a demanding diary, prioritise appointments, coordinating meetings, and act as a confident gatekeeper.
- Travel Arrangements – Planning and booking complex travel itineraries, including national and international trips.
- Meeting Coordination – Organising and preparing for meetings, including agenda setting, minute taking, and follow-up actions as required.
- Confidential Information Handling – Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information, requiring absolute discretion and integrity in all areas.
- Communication Excellence – Serving as the Legal Counsel’s primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders on all relevant matters.
- (Ad-hoc) Project Support – Assisting with special projects, providing research support, and preparing reports and presentations as required.
CANDIDATE PROFILE: *Discretion and confidentiality are paramount.*
- 5+ years proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting Senior Partners/ C-Suite/ Board members, or (preferably) Legal/ Compliance/ Company Secretary.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business.
- Exceptional organisational skills and able to handle multiple tasks sometimes with conflicting priorities.
- A proactive, problem-solver, who knows how to balance being proactive as well as reactive.
- Strong Team spirit to support the wider Business Support team.
This is an great opportunity to join a world-class organisation that values inclusivity, collaboration, and employee well-being. If you are a motivated Senior Assistant with a passion for excellence, and a track record of exceptional executive support, then please apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com